- Adult Ages 12-64
- Senior Ages 65+
- Child Ages 2-11
- Infant Under 2
Explore the Rainforests of the World
Located in the heart of the beautiful Smoky Mountains of Tennessee, near both Gatlinburg and Pigeon Forge, RainForest Adventures Zoo is open year-round with lots of things to see and do!
RainForest Zoo has been themed by one of the nation’s finest zoological contractors, whose work includes the Animal Kingdom at Disney World.
RainForest Adventures zoo is home to hundreds of tropical and temperate animals. Our focus is primarily on the animals you are likely to see on the Animal Planet, Discovery Channel, or other similar nature shows.
The majority of our animals at RainForest Adventures Zoo have been born or hatched in captivity. We have animals on loan from zoos all across the U.S., primarily for the purpose of education. So while visiting Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg, take a break and come and meet our family of zoo animals!
- Reptiles: Snakes, Turtles, Tortoises, Crocodilians, Lizards, and more!
- Mammals: Binturong, African Serval, Lemurs, Sugar Gliders, Hedgehogs, and more!
- Birds: Blue & Gold Macaw, Cockatoos, Parrots, Finches, Toucans and more!
- Bugs: Tarantulas, Scorpions, Cockroaches, and more!
- Amphibians: Frogs, Toads, Bullfrogs, Axolotls and more!